Aluminum Sheet for Boat with PE Film
Common Aluminum Alloy: 5083/5086/5052/6061
Available Thickness: 1.6mm-30mm
Available Tempers: O/H14/H32/H34/H112/H116/H321
Phone: +86 15324970258
Aluminium sheet has light weight. And it is durable and corrosion resistance. Thus, it is a popular material for making boat. Generally, the 5000 series aluminium alloy sheets are often used for marine industry. Our customers use them for hull plating, decking and superstructure. Our company has different thickness aluminium alloy sheet for your ship building business. You can apply the different thickness on different part of the boat. We also have various sizes for you to choose.
Advantages of Using Wanda Aluminum for Boat Making
- Light weight: Compared with the steel or some other traditional materials, using aluminium alloy plate for boat building can reduce the boat weight. And it also improve the fuel efficiency.
- Corrosion resistance: Under the marine environment, the boat need corrosion resistance. Our aluminum sheets has excellent performance on the corrosion resistance. Especially, our 5083 h116 and 5083 h321 aluminium alloy plates are marine grade aluminum sheets, which have DNV certifications.
- Easy to weld: For ship building, structural joints are required. The 5000 seires aluminium sheet for boat building use are easy to weld. It is better than mechanical joints.
- Cost-effective: Using aluminum alloy plate for making boat, you will need less material because of the lightweight properties. And then the cost will be highly reduced.
- Design flexibility: It is easy for you to shape and mold the aluminum sheet. For your ship manufacturing business, it is convenient to creat complex, custom designs.
Recommended Aluminum Alloys for Boat Making
|Aluminium Alloy No.||Application|
|5083/5086||Side Plating, Bottom Plate|
|5083||Keel,Boat Ribs, Engine Pedestal, Balwark|
|5083/6061||Ribbed Plate, Bulkhead|
|5083/5052||Pilot House, Funnel|
|3003/3004/5052||Roof and Side Plates|